We care about your safety
Feel at ease planning your trip with our flexible bookings options and cancellation policy.
- All direct bookings with stay dates until 31 March 2021 can be changed or cancelled at no charge up to 24 hours before scheduled arrival*
- This includes group bookings and non-refundable rates
- Any changes to existing bookings will be subject to availability and any rate differences
*Guests who have booked through a travel agent, online booking platform or other third parties, we kindly ask to contact their booking provider directly.
About our hotels in the Netherlands and Belgium
The following hotels remain open:
- Pillows Grand Boutique Hotel Ter Borch in Zwolle
Our restaurants are closed, but it is possible to pick up your dishes and drinks to enjoy them on your hotel room.
- Pillows Charme Hotel Château De Raay in Baarlo.
- Pillows Grand Boutique Hotel Place Rouppe and The Living Resto & Winebar in Brussels remain closed until further notice.
Measures in our hotels
Feel welcome knowing that we are committed to ensuring your and our safety.
Read the most important safety measures below:
- We will measure your body temperature at check-in. When you have more than 37,5 degrees Celsius (99.5 °F) we will reschedule your reservation.
- Our staff will make sure not to exceed the amount of people that are allowed to be in one room.
- Please note that it is mandatory in Belgium and The Netherlands to wear a face mask in public spaces.
Use our disinfection products
Pay contactless when possible
Keep 1.5 meter distance
On arrival at our hotel or restaurant, we will ask you (in accordance with government guidelines) some health related questions. You can find this questionnaire here. If you have a cold, sore throat or your temperature is higher than 37,5 degrees Celsius, we kindly ask you to stay at home.